Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #121
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Yeah, that was sorta what I was thinking when it started. Mud slinging at it's finest.

  2. #122
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/...ter/index.html

    ST. PAUL, Minnesota (CNN) -- Bristol Palin, the 17-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, is pregnant and will keep the baby and marry the father, a senior aide to Sen. John McCain confirmed to CNN Tuesday.

    Republican presidential candidate McCain was aware of Bristol Palin's pregnancy before he chose her mother for his running mate, the aide said.

    "Senator McCain knew this and felt in no way did it disqualify her from being vice president," said the aide. "Families have difficulties sometimes, and lucky for her she has a supportive family."

    The 17-year-old, a senior in high school, is about five months along, in her second trimester, according to the aide.

    The aide said it was decided the campaign would reveal this information now because of rampant Internet rumors that Sarah Palin's 4-month-old baby, who has Down syndrome, was actually Bristol's.

    "In the course of correcting that, we needed to get the truth out," said the McCain aide.

    Sarah and Todd Palin issued a statement saying they are "proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents."

    They also asked the media to respect their daughter's privacy.

    The McCain aide insisted a key point to keep in mind is that Bristol decided to keep the baby, a decision "supported by her parents."
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #123
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Seen that all over the news, maybe if most republicans would support birth control this may have been prevented lmao

  4. #124
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    MILF to GILF.....haha...

  5. #125
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Vindictive woman as well...tried to get a trooper fires cuz he divorced her sister...and when she couldn't, she had a man over him fired....seems she fits right in with the rest of the Republicans....can anyone say ABUSE OF POWER??
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #126
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Well I gotta give obama credit. He did come on and say this should have no bearing on anything and children should be off limits
    GO VOLS

  7. #127
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vindictive woman as well...tried to get a trooper fires cuz he divorced her sister...and when she couldn't, she had a man over him fired....seems she fits right in with the rest of the Republicans....can anyone say ABUSE OF POWER??</div></div>
    I thought that at first too then I read the article that outlined why she thought the trooper should be fired:
    <ul>[*]Drinking on the job[*]Poaching moose[*]Tasering a 10 year old for fun because the kid asked for it[/list]
    So now I dont know what to think really about that particular "scandal" (I'm not really FOR Palin to begin with....)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #128
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seen that all over the news, maybe if most republicans would support birth control this may have been prevented lmao </div></div>

    Maybe you are thinking of Catholics, not Republicans. Republicans don't have an issue with birth control, just abortion used as birth control.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #129
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seen that all over the news, maybe if most republicans would support birth control this may have been prevented lmao </div></div>

    Maybe you are thinking of Catholics, not Republicans. Republicans don't have an issue with birth control, just abortion used as birth control. </div></div>

    I was referring to Mccain, who doesnt support it at all and votes against it.

  10. #130
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    He votes against it from what I have seen on funding birth control in the public school systems, and other bills which piggy back birth control in with abortion issues.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •